Summer study at UAL
Get creative with our wide range of summer study options from June to September
一本道最新高清无码Spend your summer with University of the Arts London! Discover your artistic passions in one of the most creative cities in the world with our wide range of summer courses.
- Gain a new creative skill with our summer short courses
- Broaden your university studies with one of our summer study abroad programmes
- Or develop your English language skills with our Language Centre.
一本道最新高清无码Explore your creativity with UAL this summer!
We offer hundreds of summer short courses, that cover a wide range of subjects for all levels of ability.
- Discover your creative passion, learn a new skill or develop your knowledge
- Learn from our expert tutors, all practitioners in their own right
- Study in UAL colleges and workshops
Check out our Short Course Stories to see what our current students get up to.
Come and join UAL for a summer! Our Summer Study Abroad programme is ideal for students who are looking for high-quality, short-term creative courses.
- Intensive study experience of practical projects, tutorials and workshops
- Choose from a range of programmes including art and design, fashion, media, communication, and performance
- Visit some of London's most inspiring sites during your stay
Courses are available for students of all levels of study and ability. Explore how you can expand your studies with us!
Students develop fashion ideas into designs, exploring illustration techniques, to present final work at a portfolio standard.
Enhance engagement and understanding of contemporary visual practice and theory in art history, criticism and communication.
Learn how to produce your own short film, shot here in London. You will go from the basics of filmmaking to producing and editing on an intensive, hands-on course. It is suitable for those who want to learn either dramatic or documentary filmmaking.
一本道最新高清无码The Fine Art Studio programme at Chelsea College of Arts is designed to challenge students to develop investigative and forward-thinking approaches to their art practices.
Learn English while developing your arts and media knowledge in one of the most creative cities in the world!
- Boot your language skills with either our general or academic English courses
- Combine 2 or 4 week English classes with a practical art and design, media communication or fashion course
- Learn from our expert tutors, who will help you develop your language skills and explore a new creative passion